Monday, December 14, 2009

Today at Disneyland: New Orleans Square

Our oldest child came home from college for Christmas break today, and we made a very quick trip out to Disneyland to take some family Christmas photos.

The place where we annually shoot family photos, Court des Anges, isn't decorated this year, having been temporarily converted into a "meet and greet" area for the Princess and the Frog, so we improvised and experimented taking photos in a couple different areas.

While we were there I snapped a couple photos of the beautiful Christmas lights in New Orleans Square:




It's been a hectic few days, with Christmas preparations and the Confirmation of our oldest son and youngest daughter yesterday on Saint Lucia Day.

Somehow we'll get the shopping done and the cards mailed! Right? Right!

2 Comments:

Blogger Irene said...

We went yesterday also, but in the afternoon. We left shortly after the Castle lighting at 6:30 PM. I was tired because of the play I had been involved in the last 2 weeks. I also upgraded my AP to Deluxe so I'm going on Saturday late afternoon and night. And did you know that Great Moments With Mr. Lincoln should be open to the public on Thursday? (By the way - I still have to get my cards out too)

1:23 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Fun you were there yesterday too! Hope your play went well.

I'm looking forward to seeing Mr. Lincoln again after all this time! Thanks for the exact date.

Congrats on upgrading to Deluxe! Most of our family has Deluxe, and then I have the Premium for the parking & the discounts.

Good luck on the cards! :)

Best wishes,
Laura

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older