Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Criterion Sale at B&N

The annual fall Criterion half-price sale at B&N is now underway!

All Criterion DVDs and Blu-rays are 50% off.

B&N members can take an additional 10% off on purchases made in stores, but the discount does not apply online.

The newest titles available in the sale include the long-awaited releases of the fantasy classics THE UNINVITED (1944) and I MARRIED A WITCH (1942).

I reviewed the new Blu-ray of THE UNINVITED last week for ClassicFlix.

As mentioned here last weekend, there's also currently a 25% off sale on selected DVDs at Deep Discount; use the code BIGSALE at checkout.

2 Comments:

Blogger Raquel Stecher said...

My local B&N also had a huge selection of Classic Film DVDs for 50% off in addition to the Criterions. I ended up buying 3 regular DVDs!

12:43 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

That's good to know, I placed a mail order but maybe I should stop in at the local store and do some browsing. :)

Thanks!

Best wishes,
Laura

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older