Friday, June 29, 2018

New Westerns Column at Classic Movie Hub

I mentioned a few weeks ago that I would soon be writing a monthly column on Westerns for the Classic Movie Hub site.

I'm delighted to say that my first piece was posted today, and I'd like to invite my readers to click over to the Western Roundup at Classic Movie Hub to read it.

For my introductory post I wrote about five of my all-time favorite Westerns. I hope everyone will enjoy checking it out.

While at Classic Movie Hub, be sure to check out all the site has to offer, including contributions by other excellent film writers, regular giveaway contests, and much, much more. Many thanks to Annmarie Gatti and her team for a wonderful opportunity to share my love for Westerns with the CMH audience!

4 Comments:

Blogger mel said...

Your introductory column is very nice, Laura. Well done!

I'm certain that in one of your future columns you'll be writing about something with Audie Murphy and with Clint Walker (chuckle).

1:53 AM  
Blogger john k said...

Hi Laura,

Thank you for providing the link-I've already commented and my post is awaiting
approval. I enjoyed reading this very much and I sure cannot fault any of your
splendid choices.
May I suggest that you provide a link over at Toby's as I'm sure that his regulars
will love reading your essay.

3:01 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Thank you so much, Mel and John, for taking the time to check out my column and for your feedback.

Definitely looking forward to writing on a variety of Western topics in the future!

Best wishes,
Laura

3:27 PM  
Blogger Jerry Entract said...

Loved it too, Laura, and my comment is awaiting approval. Looking forward to more of this.
I would love to read your reviews over there of some series westerns maybe. I know you have great fondness for a number of these (Jones, Holt, O'Brien and you even have some Rocky Lane lurking in your vast collection LOL).

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older