Wednesday, October 09, 2019

Off to Lone Pine!

Thursday morning I'll be on the road to this year's Lone Pine Film Festival!


This will be my sixth consecutive year attending the festival, which begins with a buffet on Thursday evening, October 10th, and ends with a campfire on Sunday night, October 13th. We'll be staying in town through Monday morning, so I'll be able to enjoy the festival from start to finish.

Please visit my festival preview posted at Classic Movie Hub for complete details and links.

To follow my festival experience in real time, please check my Twitter account or search for the Twitter hashtag #LonePineFilmFestival.

As usual, I'll be sharing complete coverage of the festival here after it's over!

For anyone new to the festival or my Lone Pine Film Fest coverage, please visit my posts on the 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 festivals for more information.

I have a couple of posts prescheduled to run later in the week, so please check back here for new content while I'm away.

Have a wonderful weekend!

2 Comments:

Blogger Caftan Woman said...

You can bet I'll be checking that twitter account! We know you'll be having a grand time.

6:44 AM  
Blogger Vienna said...

Have a great time!

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older