This time I'm giving away a box with a very nice selection of John Wayne films, seen above.
The entry format will be the same as it was for my last giveaway: Click this link and answer a five-question quiz about John Wayne movies!
Be sure to include your email address on the quiz form so I can contact the winner for a mailing address.
These discs are extras I've accumulated over time; sure, I could take them to Goodwill, but I thought it would be more fun to send them to an appreciative home.
The quiz will be "live" through the evening of Monday, September 28th. I'll draw a winner shortly thereafter from among those entries which answered all the questions correctly and announce it here along with the quiz answers, as I did last time.
If no one gets all five answers correct, then I'll move down to those who answered all but one correctly, and so on.
I will cover Media Mail postage to the winner. With apologies to my greatly appreciated readers in Canada, Europe, and beyond, the drawing is limited to residents of the United States.
I hope some of my readers will enjoy taking the quiz. Good luck!


No comments:
Post a Comment