Sunday, July 16, 2006

One-Year Bloggiversary!

One year ago today Laura's Miscellaneous Musings began with the above post. It's hard to believe it's been a year already!

This blog began as something of an experiment. I wasn't certain initially if blogging was something I'd be interested in doing long-term, but I thought I'd try it out. A year later, I find I've been blogging pretty much daily, excepting vacation time and the period around Hurricane Katrina, when I had a bit of "blogger's block." It looks like I'm around for the long term. :)

It's a particular pleasure being able to share "good things" I've come across -- whether articles, movies, or recipes! -- with others. I also appreciate the opportunity to share my thoughts here regarding a wide variety of issues.

I especially want to thank my family and friends (you know who you are!) who have supported and encouraged me in this blogging adventure, and all the bloggers who have linked and commented here over the past year. One of the nice things about blogging has been "meeting" some wonderful fellow bloggers!

Onward to Year 2!

5 Comments:

Blogger Cathy said...

Laura! Happy Bloggiversary! Yours is one of my favorite stops to catch interesting news items and movie reviews!

Keep up the great work- You are one of the better blogs out there... clear, concise.

It's All Good Stuff!!

4:22 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Happy Housewife said...

Congrats to you, Laura! I hope you have many more blogiversaries. Like Cathy, I always look forward to your news and movie posts.

5:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Bloggiversary Laura!!!!

How fun that our blogs have brought us back in touch. Keep up the great work!!!

6:23 AM  
Blogger jau said...

MAJOR CONGRATULATIONS! It's a wonderful anniversary for us all. You're a terrific part of the blog world. Have a party!!

9:02 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Thank you all for your very kind comments! Best wishes and happy blogging, Laura

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older