Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Happy First Bloggiversary...

...to Missy of Missyisms!

Missy and I met online in the early '90s on Prodigy, thanks to our common interests in children's literature and movies. Back in those days of limited online minutes, charges for more than 30 emails a month (!), and no Internet "surfing," I don't think we ever envisioned we'd each be doing this thing called "blogging" so many years later.

Congrats, Missy, and good wishes for happy blogging for many years to come. :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks! Back in the days... who'd have thought we'd keep in touch so long and become good friends!

So glad we "met!"

8:27 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Definitely. :)

I was just thinking when I wrote that last night, can you imagine life before Amazon? It's hard to believe there was such a time!

Laura

10:39 AM  
Blogger CGHill said...

Who imagined Prodigy would be dead by now?

(CMFW43A)

5:45 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Now there's a memory buster -- I have no idea what my old *P number was. I think there was an X and an 8 in it?

Laura

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older