Anne of Just Muttering (linked above) invited me to participate in this "meme" and think of five things you may not know about me...
5 random things that come to mind:
1) I always -- ALWAYS -- read the last page of a novel first. I want to know if I'll like the ending or at least have a "road map" for where the book is going to take me. Needless to say I've never been much of a mysteries fan (grin).
2) I met my husband when we were both working at Disneyland during our college years. I worked at Casa Mexicana (aka Casa de Fritos), which is now part of Yesterland, and he worked on the janitorial crew out front. Our first date was, of course, at Disneyland. :)
3) Although Laura Ingalls Wilder's LITTLE HOUSE books are extremely important to me (I was named for Laura, as well as the song "Laura" from the film of the same name), my favorite books ever are Elswyth Thane's seven "Williamsburg Novels." I reread these on a regular basis. Sometimes I simply open one of the books to the middle and jump right in. It's almost like spending time with family.
4) I know the release years of hundreds of movies off the top of my head.
5) I'm a member of Phi Beta Kappa.
If anyone else would like to answer these questions, please do -- you can either answer in the comments or link to your own blog in the comments.