Friday, February 02, 2007

Today at Disneyland

It was a cold but sunny day at Disneyland today. The flowers greeting us on Main Street U.S.A. looked beautiful, as always:


The park is now decorated for the "Year of a Million Dreams" theme (click on photo to enlarge):


Some in our group tried out the temporarily re-themed Rockin' Space Mountain and really enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to visiting it on our next trip.

We also had an excellent dinner at the French Market and concluded the day with the fireworks show Remember...Dreams Come True, which still manages to bring a tear to my eye no matter how many times I've seen it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Irene said...

My daughter had the day off and went on Thursday. She said every ride was a walk on. She also finally got her picture with "Jack Sparrow".


Great pictures. I went last Sunday with my brother to the MiceChat second anniversary meet. It was so fun and nice to meet those whose names I see on the board. I also met Al. The most fun was a large group of us taking up one elevator in the Haunted Mansion. We all repeated in unison the dialog as we went down. Some pictures and a couple of videos are up on the Disneyland page of the site. Writing this reminded me to update my blog, so you can see some gpictures there.

10:22 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

I'll definitely check out the photos at MiceChat -- wonderful you were able to attend that meeting. Sounds like it was great fun. I'll look forward to your blog update!

Best wishes, Laura

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older