Friday, October 12, 2007

Today at Disneyland: More Halloween Time 2007

We made a brief visit to Disneyland this evening, as our college daughter is home for the weekend. The park was insanely crowded with others who had come out on a Friday night to enjoy all the decorations.

We didn't do much more than eat dinner and take a ride on Snow White, but I did manage to snap a couple of photos.

The cheery entrance to Woody's Halloween Roundup in Frontierland:


Another holiday-themed sign:


The back of the Sleeping Beauty Castle looked appropriately spooky for Halloween:


Photos from our trip of two weeks ago are here. At that link you can also find links to photos I took during Halloween Time 2006.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Ramblin' Rat said...

Everything looks great! I'm going on Friday so I'm looking forward to seeing everything in person.

2:11 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

I hope you enjoy it! Try to get there as early as possibly Friday; I think Friday nights are filled with the "locals" coming in to see the decorations. Last Friday night was as packed as I've ever seen the park.

Have a great trip,
Laura

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older