Friday, January 30, 2009

20 Favorite Actors and Actresses: An Update

Those who have enjoyed perusing lists of 20 Favorite Actors by myself and others might like to check out my original post -- click the title of this post -- which has been updated several times over the course of the month with links to more lists.

To the left is one of my favorite photos from the original Favorite Actors post.

Most recently I've added a link to a terrific list by J.C. at The Shelf.

My original 20 Favorites Actresses post was also updated several times between mid and late December, which some readers might have missed if they didn't see the post after it "aged off" of the main blog page.

Both posts have many fun links for fans of classic films to explore.

2 Comments:

Blogger J.C. Loophole said...

Wow - thanks for the link! I appreciate it. This one was fun!

4:18 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

You're very welcome! Really enjoyed your list. Speaking of which, I just taped a Pat O'Brien movie today: THE IRON MAJOR costarring Robert Ryan.

Best wishes,
Laura

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older