Thursday, November 12, 2009

Your Thursday Day-Brightener

Mental Floss has posted a series of links to heartwarming videos of dogs greeting their owners when they return from military deployment.

I haven't yet watched them all, but the few I watched this morning made me simultaneously laugh and tear up. The top one, in particular, of a dog so ecstatic it doesn't know what to do with itself, hopping in and out of her human's lap, is just wonderful.

Click the title of this post and take a look -- you'll be glad you did.

Now I'm going to go hug my dogs!

2 Comments:

Blogger Moira Finnie said...

Thank you for adding this link, Laura. I'd post more about my appreciation for these links, but there seems to be something in my eye....where are those hankies?

9:32 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

So glad to know you enjoyed them too, Moira! :)

Hope you are doing well!
Best wishes,
Laura

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older