Friday, July 16, 2010

Today at Disneyland: 55th Anniversary Eve

It was extremely hot here today -- in the low 90s -- but that didn't stop us from having a lot of fun at Disneyland and Disney's California Adventure. More on California Adventure coming later...first stop, Disneyland!

July 17th is Disneyland's 55th anniversary! Wasn't it just the 50th?!


Main Street dressed up in its summer best for Independence Day and the anniversary:


Summer flowers at Town Square:


The Market House window's summer display:


More Main Street:



It all began with these two Partners:


Happy Anniversary, Disneyland!

4 Comments:

Blogger Irene said...

I'm blocked out today or you know I'd be there! Great photos. At least I will be close to Disneyland tonight for the tribute to Disney music being held at the Disneyland Hotel - AND it will be air conditioned :)

1:31 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

I hope the concert was great tonight, Irene!!

Best wishes,
Laura

11:49 PM  
Blogger Irene said...

It was and it was great to see Rod Miller THE piano player that I will always associate with Coke Corner. I will be posting some photos and talking about it sometime tomorrow on Facebook. I'll let you know so you can get on your hubby's account.

12:38 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

I'll look forward to your photos, Irene! Glad it was a memorable evening.

Best wishes,
Laura

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older