Tuesday, November 01, 2011

DVD Sale News

Here's info on two major DVD sales for those of you are are collectors or would like to get started on Christmas shopping!

Barnes & Noble's half-yearly Criterion sale starts today and runs through November 21st.

All Criterion DVDs are 50% off. The B&N membership discount card saves an additional 10% off in-store purchases. (The discount is no longer valid online.)

Note that the B&N website has a handy feature on each DVD's page, enabling buyers to have DVDs reserved for pickup at the counter of the local store.

I'm considering adding THE MAKIOKA SISTERS (1983) to my collection...just $9 and tax after my B&N discount. I'm also considering SWEET SMELL OF SUCCESS (1957).

In other sale news, I received a delivery today from Deep Discount with a flyer advertising that the fall edition of their twice-a-year 25% off sale starts this Thursday, November 3rd, and runs through November 20th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older