Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

Today is a great excuse to share this lovely picture from one of my all-time favorite TV shows:


(Photo Credit: Found by my husband on a great Facebook page he subscribes to, Vintage Los Angeles. If you're on Facebook be sure to check it out.)

I grew up watching BEWITCHED in endless reruns and suspect I've seen every episode multiple times. I love that when I watch movies with one of my favorite actors, Robert Montgomery, I sometimes notice expressions or gestures that are familiar from watching his daughter for so long!

Be sure to drop in on the Val Lewton Halloween Blogathon at Speakeasy and Classic Movie Man today...and you can check out my blogathon post on THE LEOPARD MAN (1943) here.

Have a fun day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older