Saturday, December 20, 2014

Today at Disney California Adventure: Christmastime Snapshots

I spent a few hours this morning enjoying the Christmas atmosphere and doing some shopping at Disney California Adventure.

Gray skies couldn't suppress the holiday cheer in the park! Click any image to enlarge for a closer look.

Carthay Circle Theater:


The window at Trolley Treats:


Looking toward Paradise Pier:


The Viva Navidad street parade wasn't scheduled to take place until after I left today, but hopefully I'll catch it by Three Kings Day!



San Francisco Street:


The Mad Tea Party section of Hollywood Land has now been taken over by various FROZEN activities, but there's not much visible in the area at this point.


I must say I was sad to see that the classic Hollywood Boulevard Santa signs, seen here, were prematurely removed in order to make way for FROZEN advertising:


For more photos of this year's decorations at Disney California Adventure, please visit my November post.

The next time I'll visit one of the parks will most likely be on December 30th, when our daughter will march down Disneyland's Main Street with the University of Oregon Ducks Marching Band! It's a tradition for the bands of the colleges competing in the Rose Bowl on New Year's Day to perform in Disneyland that week.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

DCA looks great for the holidays (besides the Frozen billboard). I'm jealous that you can just swing over there.

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older