Tuesday, February 09, 2016

Yesterday at Disneyland: Peyton Manning Goes to Disneyland!

Yesterday was an especially fun day at the Disneyland Resort!

Disney California Adventure was celebrating both the park's 15th Anniversary and the Lunar New Year, which I shared in this photo post.

Meanwhile over in Disneyland, Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning celebrated Sunday's Super Bowl 50 victory with an "I'm Going to Disneyland!" parade.


I'd like to thank the pop culture blog Nerds and Beyond who requested advance permission to use photos from my Twitter coverage at their blog, with attribution. You can find that post and my photos here.


I was pretty close to the route and got some nice photos, excepting some waving hands in front of my camera!


Many Broncos fans, dressed in team colors, turned out for the parade, which took place less than 24 hours after the Super Bowl game.



Manning rode on the float with his young twins, a boy and a girl.



It was a fun experience, even for someone like me who watched movies instead of the Super Bowl game!

Here's the story from the official Disney Parks Blog.

4 Comments:

Blogger Seth said...

I live in Colorado, and you should have seen the looks I got when I said I watched "The Buccaneer" with Yul Brynner and Charlton Heston instead of the Super Bowl.

6:54 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

LOL!! I'm right there with you. I enjoy following the teams for the colleges my kids attend but have never had any interest in pro football.

Best wishes,
Laura

6:57 PM  
Blogger KC said...

Wow, he must be so tired. We had a Super Bowl party, but I have no idea what happened. I just ate, gabbed and watched the half time show and part of the commercials.

9:54 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Sounds like a fun afternoon to me, KC! :)

Best wishes,
Laura

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older