Friday, June 10, 2016

Today at Disneyland: A Colorful Gray Day

I started my weekend with a few hours in Disneyland early on Friday. It was a typically overcast June morning, but while the skies were gray, there were lovely colors to be found all over the park!

Click any photo to enlarge for a closer look.

Town Square:


The entrance to Frontierland:


The Hub:


Pixie Hollow:


And more Pixie Hollow:


I made a quick trip into Disney California Adventure, where I snapped this on Buena Vista Street:


I had fun experimenting with filters on shots of a couple of my favorite signs along Main Street, U.S.A.



On my last visit I snapped Star Wars Land construction while riding on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. Today I took this photo of the area from the top level of the Mickey & Friends parking structure:


I'm hoping to see the new FROZEN show in California Adventure next weekend!

Happy Friday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older