Wednesday, October 05, 2016

Off to Lone Pine!

It's been quiet here the last couple days as I've been working hard to wrap up work before heading to the 2016 Lone Pine Film Festival.


We head out Thursday morning for what promises to be another wonderful long weekend celebrating Westerns where so many of them were made. My description of the tours we'll be taking and some of the movies on the schedule may be found in the festival preview I posted a few weeks ago.

Some of my tickets from the 2015 festival:


Mountain view from the balcony of the Dow Hotel:


As always, I'll have complete coverage here after the festival! In the meantime, please visit my coverage of the 2014 and 2015 festivals.

Hope everyone has a great Columbus Day Weekend!

Update: The 27th Lone Pine Film Festival. Links for all coverage of the 2016 festival will be added to that post as the posts go up.

3 Comments:

Blogger Raquel Stecher said...

Have a blast!

7:20 AM  
Blogger Jerry E said...

Have lotsa fun, Laura! Can't wait to read your overview, etc.

7:21 AM  
Blogger DKoren said...

Have a great time! Can't wait to read your reports and see pictures. I went through Lone Pine last weekend to visit my parents. As always, I'm up there a week off from the film festival! One of these years....

If you get a chance, the fall color up Bishop Canyon was lovely last weekend. The aspens are very orange this year. It was great.

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older