Saturday, December 10, 2016

Season's Greetings

I've been in the midst of a pre-Christmas work crunch this past week, hence the "radio silence" here at Laura's Miscellaneous Musings.

Things should calm down for the holidays after this week! I hope to have a movie review up soon. A fresh roundup of Around the Blogosphere links is also in the works, and looking a little further ahead, a review of FROM THE HEADLINES TO HOLLYWOOD: THE BIRTH AND BOOM OF WARNER BROS.

In the meantime, here are some great studio publicity shots of classic film stars enjoying the holidays!

Ann Blyth:


Sandra Dee:


Jane Adams:


Ann Miller:


Hedy Lamarr:


Yvonne DeCarlo:


James Stewart:


For even more wonderful Christmas photos from the classic film era, please visit my Season's Greetings photo posts from 2013 and 2014.

4 Comments:

Blogger DKoren said...

Can't believe the holidays are upon us already! I adore that last picture of Jimmy Stewart. What a smile.

10:04 AM  
Blogger Terence Towles Canote said...

Am I the only one looking at the picture of Yvonne De Carlo and thinking, "Lucky snowman?"

10:42 AM  
Blogger Caftan Woman said...

I love all the gals, but Jimmy Stewart (!) in his cowboy hat (!) for Christmas (!) rather rang my chimes.

7:18 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

So glad you've both enjoyed these! :)

Best wishes,
Laura

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older