Saturday, June 16, 2018

Winner of Bombshell: The Hedy Lamarr Story (2017) Blu-ray Drawing

The day has arrived to announce the winner of the drawing for the Blu-ray copy of BOMBSHELL: THE HEDY LAMARR STORY (2017)!


I wrote the names of everyone who entered the contest on strips of paper and put them in a bowl, then asked my husband to draw the winner.


I'm happy to announce that the winner is...Amanda!

Amanda recommended HER HIGHNESS AND THE BELLBOY (1945) as a favorite Hedy Lamarr movie.

Amanda, please use the "Contact Me" button near the top of this page's lefthand margin in order to email me your address. I'll mail you the Blu-ray ASAP after receiving your address. Congratulations!


Thanks so much to everyone who took the time to share their favorite Hedy Lamarr films and enter the drawing!

For more on BOMBSHELL: THE HEDY LAMARR STORY, please read my recent review.

Thanks to Kino Lorber for providing the Blu-ray awarded in this drawing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older