Thursday, November 28, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving!

Best wishes to all my readers for a blessed Thanksgiving!


Here's a very young Loretta Young in a studio publicity shot. I'm always amazed at how many holiday photos the studios produced for fan magazines and the like.

My gratitude to everyone who visits this blog, I am thankful for each one of you! Enjoy a wonderful holiday!

Previous Hollywood Thanksgiving photos: Jeanne Crain, Angela Greene, Ann Blyth, Marsha Hunt, Hedy Lamarr, and Phyllis Thaxter.

5 Comments:

Blogger DKoren said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Laura, to you and your family.

9:03 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Many thanks, Deb, and the same to you and yours!!

Best wishes,
Laura

12:34 PM  
Blogger Net - "It's a Wonderful Movie" said...

A very Happy Thanksgiving Week to you, Laura! I am grateful we are film friends! :)

This is such a lovely picture of Loretta Young. They certainly knew how to do things up big and special in the that era.

1:02 AM  
Blogger Walter S. said...

Laura, I hope that you and your family had a wonderful HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

11:00 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Thank you, Net, I'm very glad too! :)

Walter, wonderful to hear from you! We enjoyed our Thanksgiving, and I hope you did as well!

Best wishes,
Laura

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older