Saturday, September 09, 2023

Around the Blogosphere This Week...

...is taking this weekend off.

I have an unusually busy weekend ahead, including being away for the day on Sunday participating in the MouseAdventure puzzle game at Disneyland.

I've participated in MouseAdventure with family members since 2010, but this will be my first time in a few years, for a variety of reasons including the park's 2020-2021 state lockdown.

It's also taken the game a while to return as they've had to figure out how to make it work with the park's post-lockdown reservation system.

(Update: I'm extremely pleased to announce our team, Skippers in De Nile, won the Basic Division!)

My Around the Blogosphere This Week column will return on Saturday, September 16th.

For recent links of interest to classic film fans, please check out my September 2nd roundup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older