Monday, October 09, 2023

Back From Lone Pine!

I'm back from an amazing few days attending the 33rd Lone Pine Film Festival.


This year I saw five films, went on three location tours, revisited another location, and added some autographed books to my collection. I also squeezed in an excellent episode of HAVE GUN, WILL TRAVEL filmed in Lone Pine.  I hope to share more about my experiences in the near future.



My husband was also very busy, serving as the guide for three separate horseback locations tours, and I had quite a surprise when I discovered him riding in the Sunday parade alongside Bruce Boxleitner! I'd thought he was shooting photographs further down the route.



The Lone Pine Festival is one of my favorite weeks on the calendar, and I can't wait till next year!

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Looking forward to the complete run-down of the fest, Laura! (And more pictures of Bruce Boxleitner! LOL)

And on a completely different subject, if you're of a mind, I'd love to invite you to check out the Classic Movie Blog Association -- it's a great group of old movie lovers like you! http://clamba.blogspot.com/p/a.html

-- Karen

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older