Friday, May 12, 2006

Hydrox Cookie Memories

The other day I got to thinking longingly about my all-time favorite "store-bought" cookies, Hydrox, which haven't been available for years. They were so good, especially frozen! To this day I won't eat Oreos, which are overly sweet imposters. :)

A Google search soon showed I was not alone in my longing for Hydrox. I found websites (above and here) with Hydrox history and comments. There's a Wikipedia entry and even a petition asking that they be made again.

You really can find information about almost anything on the Internet!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yet another thing we have in common about which I had no idea.
I owe you an email! Doing fine. Michele

2:30 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

What fun!! TTYS! Laura

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older