Sunday, July 22, 2007

Another Old Movie Blog...

...is the name of a blog which started this spring. I checked it out thanks to my friends at The Shelf.

Jacqueline has interesting things to say about her favorite movies and actors. She's helped convince me that I really need to see THE LADY EVE. Thanks to movies like REMEMBER THE NIGHT, MY REPUTATION, and THE MAD MISS MANTON, I'm slowly getting over a Stanwyck aversion acquired due to the mannered performances of Stanwyck's latter years, including THE BIG VALLEY and THE THORN BIRDS. :)

Another post I particularly enjoyed was about Easter in the movies.

I hope my readers will enjoy visiting Jacqueline's site.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jacqueline T. Lynch said...

Laura, thanks for the kind words. I enjoy reading your site, especially about that whole other world of Disneyland.

10:54 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

You're very welcome, Jacqueline! I've enjoyed your site.

Thanks for stopping by to visit -- please visit again and feel free to jump in the movie or other comments anytime! There's a nice group of movie and Disney fans who share their thoughts here regularly.

Best wishes,
Laura

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older