Thursday, April 08, 2010

Coming Soon: A Report From the Noir City Festival

I'll have details on a visit to the Noir City Festival at the Egyptian Theatre coming sometime in the next 24 hours.

In the meantime, enjoy these photos of some of the festivities, including visits by Rhonda Fleming and Ann Robinson, which were posted by the Egyptian Theatre.

And for good measure, here's a lengthy, very enjoyable interview with the Film Noir Foundation's Eddie Muller from earlier this year, in conjunction with some screenings in Seattle. If you love film noir, you'll love this interview. I jotted down several titles I'd like to watch!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

Oh, I love all these pictures! Rhonda Fleming looks so beautiful! And it's so cool to see Richard Erdman, I love him in Stalag 17.

6:44 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Doesn't she look wonderful? And from what I've read it sounds like she's beautiful on the inside, too. :)

Best wishes,
Laura

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older