Sunday, December 06, 2015

Last Week at Disney California Adventure and Disneyland: Christmas Fun

Last week was a rare week where I paid two separate visits to Disneyland! I've previously posted photos from Friday, when I bought one of Disneyland's fresh-made candy canes.

Earlier in the week I enjoyed a great time with friends. We started at Disney California Adventure...


...where I viewed the Viva Navidad! parade from a better angle than on Thanksgiving Eve.





I like the holiday decorating of the Little Mermaid building, which is festive but also in keeping with the building's style.


The new iPhone I got this summer does a pretty good job on interior photos without a flash; here's a shot of the "Under the Sea" scene in the Little Mermaid ride:


Starbucks has a new official Disneyland mug, this time with a retro Christmas theme:


I always enjoy the Buena Vista Street Community Bell Ringers! They're a great addition to the seasonal cheer found in the parks.



Then it was over to Disneyland...


...just in time to get seats near It's a Small World for the classic Christmas Fantasy Parade.




I'll be back in the parks a week from tomorrow, when our younger daughter and her new husband will be traveling down from Oregon to join us for an early Christmas celebration!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older