Friday, December 04, 2015

Five Underrated Films of 1945

I'm happy to announce that my list of Five Underrated Films of 1945 has now been posted at the film blog Rupert Pupkin Speaks.

I'm honored to be a regular contributor of "Favorites" lists at the Rupert Pupkin site and thank our host, Brian, for the invitation!

I hope my post will help lead others to discover some of my favorite films.

Please note that reviews of each film mentioned in my guest post can be found by searching here at Laura's Miscellaneous Musings.

Previous guest posts at Rupert Pupkin Speaks: Favorite Film Discoveries of 2013, Five Underrated Comedies, Five Underrated Westerns, Five Underrated Mystery/Detective Films, Five Underrated Action/Adventure Films, Five Underrated Thrillers, Favorite Film Discoveries of 2014, and Five Underrated Films of 1955.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older