Tuesday, September 20, 2005

"Don't Get Stuck on Stupid"

Radioblogger.com, run by "Generalissimo Duane" of The Hugh Hewitt Show, has posted a priceless transcript of Lt. General Honore lecturing reporters today "Don't get stuck on stupid." The reporters kept trying to rehash old negative news instead of focusing on the message they need to be putting out now to help people evacuate from Hurricane Rita. Each time a reporter would turn to the past, Lt. General Honore would briskly bring the reporter back to the reality of the moment.

I sense this is going to become a favorite catch phrase for a lot of people :).

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Isn't it great to see the "porkbusters" idea spreading? I thought of you when I read this. Great idea.

9:19 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

I think the "porkbusters" plan is great, glad I could help point you to more info on people who share this goal!!

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older