Thanks to Mrs. Happy Housewife for this fun tagging game.
1. What's the last book you read? MY LIFE IN FRANCE by Julia Child is the last book I finished. I'm currently reading LITTLE CAKES: CLASSIC RECIPES FOR ANY OCCASION by Susan Waggoner. She gives the history of most of the recipes, which makes it fun. There are several recipes I want to try!
2. What did you eat for breakfast? Spoon-Sized Shredded Wheat.
3. What was your first pet and what was its name? Tropical fish.
4. Do you know latitude from longitude? Yes.
5. If you could take your dream vacation, where would you go? Nationally - Walt Disney World (again), internationally - London (also again). (I'd like to visit new places, too, but those two places are so "dreamy" it's hard not to want to go back.)
6. What's your favorite shower soap? Bath & Body Works (on sale).
7. Mustard or mayo? Neither one! (Shudder...)
8. Tell a knock-knock joke you know. (Draws a blank...)
9. How old were you when you got your driver's license? 17.
10. If you cook or bake, what's your favorite thing to make? If you don't cook or bake, what's your favorite thing that your mom makes? Chocolate chip cookies.
11. From memory - who wrote Beowulf? I would have had to ponder that one - since I read Mrs. Happy Housewife's post I know for sure the author is unknown.
Cathy, would you like to play? If anyone else would like to post answers, jump in and let us know. :)