Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Junk Food Review

Potato chips are usually something I can take or leave; I could go months without eating one and never miss them. (Tortilla chips, on the other hand...)

Today, however, curiosity got the better of me when I noticed some different-looking potato chips in the market: Lay's Sensations Kettle Cooked Potato Chips with Lime and Cracked Black Pepper. I love pepper and have recently acquired a taste for lime, so I thought I'd splurge and try them out since they were on sale.

Yum! Spicy and unusual, not your ordinary potato chip. Check 'em out.


Blogger J.C. Loophole said...

Kettle cooked chips are very much the trend in snack foods right now...and the different varieties are enough to make your head spin. I had some salt and vinegar kc chips that just faulted a side of fried fish (white cod filets of course), some malt vinegar and some root beer to be on this side of heaven. I will have to try the lime and pepper. I find the Kettle cooked chips actually make a good side on a regular meal or used as a compliment to a main cut of meat. Very chic, I know, but what am I going to do? I'm just a regular guy...

6:33 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

I don't think I'd had kettle cooked chips before, since I'm not a big potato chip eater. Love your recommendations! Thanks for posting -- Best wishes, Laura

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older