Monday, February 19, 2007

Sunset for Studio 60?

We've devoted a couple past posts to analyzing what went wrong with Aaron Sorkin's STUDIO 60 ON THE SUNSET STRIP.

Since last fall I've continued to record the show; as a devoted fan of SPORTS NIGHT and THE WEST WING I've been hoping STUDIO 60 might turn around for the better. However, given the absence of word on positive developments, I haven't been in much of a hurry to catch up with viewing my tapes.

The rest of the country hasn't been very interested either, and after tonight STUDIO 60 goes on hiatus...perhaps permanently.

More here.


Blogger jau said...

I think it got too full of itself. Very wordy without the words meaning terribly much. I had high, high hopes at first, too.

2:12 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Exactly. Missy of Missyisms calls it STUDIO EGO. :)


4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older