Friday, November 23, 2007

New Book: The Martha Stewart Living Cookbook: The Original Classics

THE MARTHA STEWART LIVING COOKBOOK: THE ORIGINAL CLASSICS is an updated version of the original MARTHA STEWART LIVING COOKBOOK from 2000, containing over 1100 recipes.

The book has an appealing design, including a glossary, lists of menus for each season of the year, and a nice section of color photos.

I came across THE ORIGINAL CLASSICS and its companion cookbook, THE MARTHA STEWART LIVING COOKBOOK: THE NEW CLASSICS, while browsing tonight at Barnes & Noble. I never owned a copy of the original MARTHA STEWART LIVING COOKBOOK, but had been interested in it. Thanks to a B & N coupon and my membership card, I was able to buy the ORIGINAL CLASSICS for 45% off.

THE NEW CLASSICS is going on my Christmas wish list. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older