Friday, December 28, 2007

Rolling Eyes...

Not only is Hillary Clinton a victim of sexism who suffered growing up because of "the schools I couldn't attend, the sports I couldn't play, the jobs I could never have," she promises to be a President who "will prioritize the policies that matter most to women."

Just what we need, a President whose priority is putting one gender ahead of another, rather than working for all Americans.

Her comment seems particularly shallow in light of the tragic events in Pakistan this week.

I suspect what matters most to women -- as well as men -- is that we not be killed by terrorists or unsecured Pakistani nukes.

(Hat tip: American Thinker.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Dana said...

This is one of the most shameful statements to ever come out of Hillary's mouth.

In light of the fact that she grew up with food, clothing and shelter never in doubt, that she was able to freely practice the religion of her choice, marry who she wanted, graduate from a very prestigious college, travel the world, experience 8 years as First Lady and meet worldwide dignitaries and see our government at work closeup and personally, all possible because of living in America, makes her statement an absolute affront to women who suffer world wide without any of these opportunities and who never will see them as very real possiblities in their lives because of the countries they live in or the religions they are held captive to or the social customs they are bound to.

As a woman who counts every privilege given by a divine providence that allows me to live in the richest land where all tihngs are possible- for any gender - Hillary has offended me like no other. She is disgraceful.

5:39 PM  
Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said...

Despite being a woman, I doubt Hillary knows what politics are most important to me. No, I'm sure she doesn't know.

6:34 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

Personally, I think it's a shame Hillary didn't play football in high school. A few hard tackles would have done her some good. Sadly, she wouldn't have lasted past the first few hits. ;-)

I only mention this, in fact, I only thought of it, because she's complaining about "the sports I couldn't play." Otherwise I never would of thought of putting Hillary in a field with young boys.

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older