Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Cottage Living Magazine Stops Publication

Bummer news today: one of my favorite magazines, Cottage Living, is being shut down by Time, effective immediately.

Cottage Living started publication in 2004. The last issue will be the November/December Christmas issue currently on the stands.

Media Bistro reports the New York Post says today is "the day of the ax" at Time. More bad news is coming from the company.

I just renewed my subscription this fall; I hope I'm able to get my money back. The website is not yet shut down -- that's coming soon -- so I just sent in my cancellation and request for the return of the balance of my subscription payment.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Happy Housewife said...

What a shame. I subscribed for a while and it was a good magazine, 'tho I do prefer Country Living.

3:02 PM  
Blogger UGN said...

Good luck, whenever that happens to us, they send us another magazine to finish out the subscription.

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older