Friday, November 14, 2008

Tyrone Power Tribute at Egyptian Theatre

This weekend American Cinematheque is paying tribute to Tyrone Power at the Egyptian Theater in Hollywood.

Tonight's screening is NIGHTMARE ALLEY; Saturday is THE RAZOR'S EDGE; and Sunday is a double bill of LOVE IS NEWS and THE MARK OF ZORRO.

Power's three children will be present Saturday night, along with actresses Coleen Gray, Jayne Meadows, Piper Laurie, and Terry Moore. Memorabilia will be on display in the lobby.

I only wish my schedule allowed me to attend! Thanks to event co-organizer Maria Ciaccia for alerting me to the tribute.

You can read more about Power and get all the details on this weekend's events in Susan King's L.A. Times article (click title of this post).

1 Comments:

Blogger J.C. Loophole said...

Cool- I would love to be able to attend. Awesome pictures of Disney. Never been to WDW at Christmas time- that would be a great vacation.

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older