Saturday, October 30, 2010

Christmas Music: The Crosby Christmas Sessions

It's almost Halloween, so can Christmas music be far behind?

Longtime readers may recall that I am a dedicated collector of Christmas music. Nearly five years ago I reviewed some of my favorite Bing Crosby Christmas albums.

I was thus very interested to receive an email from Collectors' Choice last week notifying me of an interesting new release: BING CROSBY: THE CROSBY CHRISTMAS SESSIONS.

The CD contains 19 songs, including a number of previously unreleased tracks. Robert Bader of the Crosby Archive has provided liner notes. (Mr. Bader is the same man who recently found Game 7 of the 1960 World Series in the Crosby wine cellar.) Sounds like a "must buy" to me... The release date is November 9th, 2010.

There's also info posted at BingCrosby.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older