Monday, November 01, 2010

Now on Twitter!

I've gradually been developing a Twitter account... I initially set it up in order to be able to easily check out Tweets of interest all in one place, and yesterday I began experimenting with Tweeting the news when I publish fresh posts.

I don't know yet whether or not I'll use Twitter for anything else; I consider my account there an experimental work in progress! It's been fun learning how to use a new aspect of computer technology.

If you'd like to be notified of new posts via Twitter, kindly sign up to follow LaurasMiscMovie. If you see the Deanna Durbin portrait shown here, you'll know you've found the right Twitter account.

There's also a permanent link to my Twitter page on the left sidebar below "Previous Posts."

4 Comments:

Blogger Raquel Stecher said...

Yay for being on Twitter!

3:27 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Thanks, Raquelle! Your interesting Twitter accounts have been an encouragement to me in taking these baby steps and learning to do something new. :)

Best wishes,
Laura

3:32 PM  
Blogger J.C. Loophole said...

I've avoided Twitter- not really sure how to use it- unusual for me to be such a luddite. DO I have to have a Twitter account to read yours and Raquelle's ...er, Tweets?

6:05 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Hi J.C.! Nope, you don't have to have a Twitter account yourself to read Tweets. The way I've been doing it till now is just bookmarking Twitter accounts I like and visiting them periodically for news, links of interest, etc. If you click on my Twitter link in the left sidebar you can read the Tweets any time. :)

Hope this helps! Great to hear from you!!

Best wishes,
Laura

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older