Friday, June 29, 2012

Gone Fishing...

...but Laura's Miscellaneous Musings won't be on vacation!

It's that time of year, and our family is headed to the High Sierras, where we'll be camping in our usual spot outside our favorite little town, Bridgeport, California.


Our plans include celebrating an old-fashioned small-town Independence Day, such as I described in a post in 2010.


While I'm spending the week enjoying Bridgeport, nature, and catching up on my reading, things will still be busy here at Laura's Miscellaneous Musings. I've prescheduled several posts to run in my absence, including the usual monthly look at upcoming highlights on Turner Classic Movies, so please check back regularly for new content.


Till next time!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Flugel said...

Enjoy your vacation, Laura! Looks like a great spot to chill out!

Jeff
thestalkingmoon.weebly.com

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older