Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Laura's Miscellaneous Musings at MovieFanFare

My recent review of TWO SMART PEOPLE (1946) has been adapted and reposted at MovieFanFare.

MovieFanFare, for those who aren't already familiar with the site, is part of Movies Unlimited. The site does a nice job sharing the work of other classic film fans; I've found some new blogs to enjoy thanks to MovieFanFare. Check out additional posts via the blogroll link in the lefthand column under "DVD News and Reviews."

I appreciate MovieFanFare sharing my post with their readers!

Previous MovieFanFare posts: ANGEL AND THE BADMAN (1947), WESTBOUND (1959), TAMMY AND THE BACHELOR (1957), A YANK IN THE R.A.F. (1941), Gail Russell: Gone Too Soon, and a movie still From My Collection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older