Friday, April 12, 2013

Today at Disneyland: Long Lost Friends

It's spring break this week, and we were happy to be able to head out to meet friends for a few hours at Disneyland this morning.

It's a gorgeous spring day here in California:


One of Disneyland's current "Limited Time Magic" promotions is called "Long Lost Friends Week":


This week Disneyland has brought back a number of characters who haven't been seen in the park recently, including the Three Little Pigs...


...Scrooge McDuck, Captain Hook and Mr. Smee, Esmeralda from HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME, Jane from TARZAN, and Lilo and Stitch:



All the "long lost" characters were available to pose for photos. It's a fun idea for a little something "extra" at the park.


We had a lovely time including enjoying the Rapunzel show at Fantasy Faire and going on a few rides. Too soon it was time to head home and on to the next thing on the schedule -- Cornell Woolrich Night at the Noir City Festival!

1 Comments:

Blogger Irene said...

I'm glad you were able to do this. I've had several friends go to this and take photos and to me I think the 3 Little Pigs and the Big Bad Wolf looked like a lot of fun. I'm out of town this week and next (up in Oregon) so I'm going to miss all this. I hope maybe they do it again later in the year :)
I hear the weather is wonderful down there. I'm so cold up here ...Brrr.

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older