Friday, November 20, 2015

30 in 30 Favorite Movies, Part 2

Last weekend I shared 10 photos from favorite movies, part of a daily series of photos being shared on Twitter this month. For more explanation, please visit my Part 1 post.

Here, in no particular order, are 10 more stills from some of my very favorite movies. I've previously written about all but one of these films; follow the title links to my reviews.

SLEEPING BEAUTY (1959):


WAGON MASTER (1950):


FOREIGN CORRESPONDENT (1940):


TONIGHT AND EVERY NIGHT (1945):


LAURA (1944):


THE MORE THE MERRIER (1943):


MARY POPPINS (1964):


RIO GRANDE (1950):


WEST SIDE STORY (1961):


THE NARROW MARGIN (1952):


This has been a great project for a month in which we celebrate being thankful, as I am certainly grateful for how each of these films has enriched my life.

I'll be sharing photos from the final 10 films on my list at the end of the month.

December 1st Update: Please visit Part 3 for the final batch of this month's photos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older