Sunday, December 16, 2018

Disney California Adventure: Christmastime

Last week after visiting Disneyland we walked across the Esplanade to Disney California Adventure to enjoy the beautiful Christmas decorations.

The entrance advertises the park's Festival of Holidays:


I love the decorating of Buena Vista Street!


The Carthay Circle Theatre:


Trolley Treats and its Rock Candy Mountain are especially appealing at this time of year:





The Elias & Co. window decorations are based on the Silly Symphony SANTA'S WORKSHOP (1932):



For past photos of Christmas decorations on Buena Vista Street, please visit my 2012 post First Christmas on Buena Vista Street or my 2014 post, among others.

Then it was on to the ultra-colorful neon lights of Cars Land:




And finally, I love the simple lights strung through the Pacific Wharf area:


Coming soon: A photo post on the new Disneyland exhibit, The Art of Mary Poppins Returns.

Update: Please visit Disneyland: The Art of Mary Poppins Returns (2018).

3 Comments:

Blogger Walter S. said...

Laura, I really enjoy your photographs. Thank you for giving us a look-see.

10:39 AM  
Blogger Caftan Woman said...

It all looks so wonderful! It gives me a warm and happy feeling.

3:31 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Walter and Caftan Woman, thank you so much for your comments! I'm delighted to know you enjoy the photos.

I really do feel warm and happy feelings when I'm there! Especially as so often I'm there with family or good friends. Layer on memories of Christmases past there and there are a lot of good vibes.

Best wishes,
Laura

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older