Wednesday, March 25, 2020

A Look Back: Christmas 2019 at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel

Last December I didn't post any Disneyland Christmas photos, as I usually do, owing to "technical difficulties" I was having uploading photos.

Those issues have since been solved, and since right now I think we all "need a little Christmas," as the song says, I thought I'd belatedly share them!


One of my favorite places to visit at Christmastime is Disney's Grand Californian Hotel.


The hotel lobby is beautifully decorated, with entertainment including a pianist and carolers.


Santa Claus is on hand to greet children next to the tree.



There's always a spectacular gingerbread house!



And there's also a special "treat corner" selling hot cocoa and cookies:



This shot my husband took from an upstairs balcony provides a terrific overview of all the magic happening in the lobby. Click on this or any of the photos to enlarge for a closer look.


The night we visited we also went to the festive buffet dinner at the hotel's Storytellers Cafe.


The dessert bar at Storytellers is always nice, but at Christmas it's spectacular! My favorites are the miniature flourless chocolate cakes...


...and the red velvet cupcakes.


So many beautiful options to choose from!






Although right now the hotel, like the parks, is closed to visitors, it's nice to think that maybe the light's been left on for us until we meet again.


Coming soon: Photos of Christmas 2019 at Disney California Adventure and Disneyland.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older