Saturday, November 19, 2022

Around the Blogosphere This Week...

...is taking this weekend off.

I've had an unusually heavy workweek, hence the "radio silence" on the blog this past week, and I have a busy weekend ahead as well. The column will return next weekend on Saturday, November 26th.

I do anticipate having new posts up later this weekend, as well as next week, so please check back regularly for new content.

In the meantime, November 19th is the birthday of favorite actress Gene Tierney, who was born in 1920. I'd like to encourage readers to visit my 2020 centennial tribute to the actress, which is filled with lovely photos along with many review links for Tierney viewing suggestions.

For recent links of interest to classic film fans, please check out my November 12th roundup.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Barry Lane said...

Gene will be good company until your return.

8:33 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Thank you, Barry! Gene is indeed wonderful company.

Best wishes,
Laura

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older