Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Coming Soon!

Today I'm off to the TCM Classic Film Festival!

Wednesday's festivities include the annual media reception.  The festival itself officially begins on Thursday, April 13th, and runs through Sunday, April 16th.

The outline of my tentative festival schedule may be read here.

Please follow me on Twitter for "as it happens" updates and photos. I also recommend visiting the Twitter hashtag #TCMFF to see a wide variety of Tweets on the event.

My in-depth coverage should begin here at the blog early next week.  (Update: All the links for my coverage of the 2023 festival may be found here.)

In addition to coverage of the TCM Classic Film Film Festival, there's much more to come, including:

*Extensive coverage of the Arthur Lyons Film Noir Festival, which takes place in Palm Springs from May 11th through 14th.  (Update: Please visit this post for all my coverage links.)

*Photo posts on visits to Forest Lawn Hollywood Hills and San Fernando Mission Cemetery.  (Update: Links may be found here, here, and here.)

*Photo posts on the opening day of Disneyland's renovated Toontown and the upcoming Throwback Nite party.

*My contribution to the Master of Suspense Blogathon in late April. (Update: Here's my review of THE PARADINE CASE.)

*Over at Classic Movie Hub, my next post will be a new "memorial tour" of the final resting places of Western movie stars. (Update: Here's that column!)

*And, as always, look for plenty of Blu-ray, DVD, and book reviews in the coming weeks, along with classic film news roundups.

Thanks for reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older