Thursday, July 16, 2009

Four-Year Bloggiversary!

Today marks the fourth anniversary of Laura's Miscellaneous Musings!

Since this blog was initially set up by my oldest daughter while she waited for HARRY POTTER Book 6 to be delivered, it seems appropriate that just last night the rest of the family went to see the latest HARRY POTTER film. (I've yet to develop a personal interest in the POTTER series...) They gave the movie a thumbs up.

The blog has evolved slightly this year, focusing more on popular culture and less on politics, though it's possible I may return to more political blogging at some point in the future. Blogging continues to be a very enjoyable enterprise, and I especially appreciate all of you who visit and are so encouraging with your comments, emails, and links.

Previously: First, second, and third Bloggiversaries.

9 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

Happy BLOGIVERSARY Laura!!! Four years and going strong...how exciting! Thanks for the fun.

Missy http:www.missyisms.com

10:39 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Thanks Missy! It's been funny blogging "alongside" you these last few years.

Best wishes,
Laura

10:53 AM  
Blogger J.C. Loophole said...

Happy "Blogiversary" - It's always good to see the great ones like you still doing fun and enjoyable, (and informative) posts!

4:30 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Thanks so much, J.C.! It's always great to have you stop by. Hope all is going well with you!

Best wishes,
Laura

5:26 PM  
Blogger Irene said...

I've enjoyed your blogs since you first found me when I photographed the pirate ship down in San Pedro. I'm glad you're keeping it up (unlike me). Here's to many more blogs to come and a meet up at Disneyland :)

9:50 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Thanks, Irene! Wow, the Visit to the Black Pearl was quite a ways back. :) I'm so glad you have continued to visit here, and it will be fun to have a longer visit in person at Disneyland!

Best wishes,
Laura

9:54 PM  
Blogger Jacqueline T. Lynch said...

A very happy anniversary, and many more.

6:16 AM  
Blogger Irene said...

Ha ha. Thanks for posting that link back to the Black Pearl - 2006, wow. And here all this time I thought you found me but it was the other way round. See as time marches on, so does my brain.

8:14 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Thank you, Jacqueline!

That's fun, Irene! I hadn't understood that from your comments -- regardless of how, I'm glad we connected! Nice to walk down memory lane. :)

Best wishes,
Laura

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older