Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Tonight's Movie in 2018: The Year in Review, Take Two

It's time for the annual video celebrating last year's viewing!

The video features posters from most (hopefully all!) of the 282 movies I watched last year.

It runs just under six minutes. (The posters go by quickly!) Click below to watch, or check it out on YouTube.



I saw one movie twice, which accounts for it having two posters in the video.

2019 is off to a great start, with many more movies to come!

Previously: The "year in review" videos for 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017.

5 Comments:

Blogger Walter S. said...

Laura, thank you for all the wonderful movie posters set to a rousing tune. This made my day, after having had to deal with what I had to today.

7:40 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

So nice of you to say, Walter! I'm very glad you enjoyed it. I find it's a fun way for me to look back at a year of viewing, and I'm glad it was enjoyable for you as well!

Best wishes,
Laura

7:46 PM  
Blogger mel said...

Thanks, Laura - I'm going to watch it in s-l-o-w- m-ot-i-o-n with my video editing software so that I'll be able to absorb it...

12:09 AM  
Blogger Bill said...

I was surprised by the number of those I have in my collection--- I lost count, but I think about 30 of them. Made me want to watch them.

12:33 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Mel, I appreciate you taking the time to do that!! It's a lot of fun to share this. I would slow it down more myself but then it would take about 10 minutes! LOL.

Bill, what fun you have so many in your collection. I'm delighted it sparked your interest in watching them and hope you'll enjoy doing so!!

Thanks much!

Best wishes,
Laura

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older