Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Madame Alexander Dolls Return to McDonald's

For the second year in a row, the dolls have a WIZARD OF OZ theme. I wonder if this is due to the popularity of WICKED...

Some of the dolls, including the Flying Monkey and the Lollipop Munchkin, look a bit on the creepy side, but there's a new Dorothy doll, complete with Toto in a basket, a pretty Glinda, and a cute Wizard dressed in emerald green.

The dolls can be viewed at the Madame Alexander website. They'll be available at McDonald's until October 9th.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ms.Daisy said...

I know! I was pleasantly surprised when I got my Happy Meal lunch last Thursday!:-) I'm glad to see them back - if only for a short while.

6:08 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Aren't they fun? I have a few of my favorites on display on a shelf in my den. :)

Best wishes,
Laura

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older